Way We Do's Activated Checklist Instances can be started automatically by creating Schedules or by using Microsoft Flow when triggers occur in 3rd party web applications.
Examples of a trigger are:
- When a customer complaint form is submitted from a website
- When a sales lead has been generated in a CRM system
- When a meeting has been booked in an online calendar
Before creating a flow, you will need to ensure that you have connected your Way We Do account with Microsoft Flow.
- To create a new flow, click "My Flow", then click "+New" and then click "+ Automated--from blank".
- Enter the name of the new flow you wish to create
- Search for an application to create a trigger and ensure it is connected to your Microsoft Flow account
- After creating a trigger in Microsoft Flow, add an "Action" and search for Way We Do.
- Select "Create Checklist Instance" from the list of actions.
- In the "Create Checklist Instance" action, you will need to select:
- Procedure ID - the exact name of the Activated Checklist title. You will need to ensure Way We Do is connected in your Microsoft Flow account.
- Title - enter in a title you wish the instance to be called each time it runs. You can also enter dynamic names based upon the data available in the apps you select in the flow.
- User ID - enter the email address of the user from within your Way We Do account.
- Click "Save" and "Test" the flow to ensure that the automation works.