An image or flowchart created in Google Drawings can be embedded directly into a Way We Do procedure. Following are instructions on how to do that:
- Open the image or flowchart within Google Drawings
- Click "Share" and click "Advanced"
- Under "Who has access", change the setting to "Anyone who has the link can view".
- Click "Done"
- Click "File"
- Click "Publish to the web"
- Choose your image size, click "Embed" and click "Publish".
- Copy the embed code
- Go back to the Way We Do page, click the HTML button on the Edit Toolbar, paste in the embed code.