You can control the structure and order of the menus in your Way We Do manual by adjusting the order and position of the labels used to create each section. The following support articles contain step by step instructions for managing labels.
- Labels: Creating, Editing and Deleting Procedure Labels for Subnavigation, Categories, Departments or Headings
- Moving the Label Display (Menu) Order
- How do I delete a label or section?
- Moving procedure documents from one label section to another
- Where can I view a list of labels?
For additional instruction, or if you have any other questions about managing the labels in your Way We Do manual, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.