Some procedures will require revision on a regular basis. You can add revision dates to your procedures to act as a reminder to edit the procedure as needed.
- Click the Calendar icon in the right side menu to open the revision date calendar.
- Click the date you would like the procedure to be revised on.
- When the date selected is reached, a revision reminder will be sent to the last person who edited the procedure.
- Alternatively, you can select another person for the reminder to be sent to. Simply click the "Change" link and select a new person. Only Editors and Administrators will be listed to select from.
- Emails reminders will continue to be sent daily until the date is changed in the system.
Cancel a Revision Date
To cancel the selected revision date simply click on the date a second time to unselect it. Once the date is unselected no reminder emails will be sent.