Tables are sometimes needed to format and display data or content. You can enter a table into a procedure page within Way We Do. Follow these simple instructions to add a table to your document.
- Create a new procedure or find an existing one to edit.
- Place your cursor onto the page where you would like the new table to be inserted.
- Click on the "Table" button within the editing toolbar.
- Select "Insert Table" from the drop down menu.
- Enter the number of "Rows" and "Columns" you would like in your table.
- Click the box if you prefer to have a header row.
- Click the "Insert" button to insert the table.